CORE ACTIVITIES OF VERTEX
- Advising clients on company structuring and the founding of onshore tax treaty and protected cell companies and the founding of offshore companies and trusts;
- Advising and assisting businesses to raise capital, for development and expansion purposes, by listing on international stock exchanges in Mauritius and Europe;
- Establishing and managing collective investment schemes, private equity and insurance funds;
- Recognizing new and established business opportunities in Africa with growth potential and raising loan funds and capital investments on the international financial markets;
- Providing tailor made secure investment opportunities and financial products to clients in accordance with each investor’s personal chosen risk profile and preferred investment period;
- Providing trustees, registered agents, directors, company secretaries, nominee shareholders (subject to prior regulatory approval) and administration services;
- Providing of registered offices and fully equipped office space, if required, and opening bank accounts;
- Assisting with tax planning, estate planning and advising on exchange control issues;
- Registration of ships and aircraft;
- Ensuring post-statutory compliance with Mauritian company and tax laws, including the maintenance of proper accounting records;
- Providing additional services such as the preparation and submission of applications for the issue of Fund administration services such as NAV calculation and preparation of quarterly reports.
Request a Call Back
If you have an enquiry of any kind that you would like to discuss with us please provide your details below and we will call you back.